Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
npr.org, walkslowlylivewildly.com, livelightlytour.com
Latest Memoir (of 11):
I have paint underneath my fingernails.
- I have paint underneath my fingernails.
- I now think in status updates.
- Know you better because of Facebook.
- I'm the funniest person he knows.
- I have a scar from bowling.
- Only sometimes do I miss home.
- I fear marrying my exact opposite.
- Four colleges equals one associates degree.
- God's writing on my blank page.
- Paisley Imprint
- He lived in Alaska. Me? Tennessee.