Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
about five books at the same time - reading one; surrounded by others
My favorite story of all time is:
"Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry" (read in 4th grade) by Mildred D. Taylor and "Dry" by Augusten Burroughs
Right now, I'm reading:
"A Writer's Book of Days" by Judy Reeves
Latest Memoir (of 29):
- God-Damned Beans
- The Church of Stooge
- Parke County Characters
- How to spell relief? N-O B-R-A.
- Born on Wednesday, full of woe.
- The meaning of my user name
- Saw the light. Light went out.
- This apple fell far from tree.
- Life's about experiences. I'm very experienced.
- Family close, best thing to have.
- Trailer park to fancy job WOW.
- Nothing better than just being goofy.
- Haven't seen this since Blizzard '78.
- Daughter's birth. Eye contact. Slow blink.
- Speaking in tongues, such a farce.