Kay_DennisonMember since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the adventures of moi
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere I see printed words
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Gift of the Magi;
Right now, I'm reading:
A Long Line of Dead Men -- Lawrence Block; Life Beyond Measure -- Sidney Poitier
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Some pain just doesn't go away.
- Some pain just doesn't go away.
- Why am I in this handbasket?
- 'Abandoned' is an ugly, painful word.
- Obsessive-compulsive mother; obsessive compulsive children.
- Six words never seem to suffice.
- Appreciation is such a welcome gift.
- 'In love' is different than love.
- Nothing I want is ever simple.
- Winter storm buried my weekend plans.
- Good wine, friends, old movies: fabulous!
- Old roosters don't want old chicks.
- Sundays are a very mixed blessing.
- Heartache relentlessly stalks me every day.
- Bureaucrats: true blue children of Satan.