Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Most likely heat, lateness, or being stuck in the wrong body.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
World finds new tragedy, moves on.
- World finds new tragedy, moves on.
- Using-hyphens to-extend words-is rather-annoying, filler filler.
- Psych hospital gave me confidence. Cool!
- Stood up. Danced. Other teenagers watched.
- Damn. Still dreaming about that kid.
- Any reason to wear a tie.
- And to think I missed him.
- School. Pokémon ringtone. Phone obviously mine.
- Floccinaucinihilipilification. Who needs five other words?
- I am afraid to dream tonight.
- Transgender, love embryos. Undifferentiated genital nub.
- Solved Rubik's Cube. Still won't date.
- Oh god. My friend is dead.