Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Smith is it. I don't have much time these days.
In bed I like to read:
I can't read while I am sleeping. :)
My favorite story of all time is:
Mr. God, This is Anna by Fynn--it's a great book!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
The Paradox of Choice
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Enjoy hell Bin Ladin...well deserved.
- Enjoy hell Bin Ladin...well deserved.
- Momma. Pancreatic cancer. Not fair. Sad.
- Winter break over way too soon.
- What could be better than BBQ?
- Wonder and wander, you'll learn stuff.
- Live as if there's no tomorrow.
- Life in 6 words--live richly!
- Politics suck, good on all sides.
- Ted Kennedy died; makes me sad.
- Daughter is thirty, grandkids getting revenge.
- My mother was an amazing cook!
- Comfort food is good. Waistline growing.
- Cheeseburgers tend to make you fat.
- Think green. There's only one Earth.
- I love earth. Join me please.