Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
It's all about learning. So learn.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Jamming the copier, piling up laundry.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My mind, my heart, my husband.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one that never ends. Mine.
Right now, I'm reading:
Blogs, email, news, Smith, your thoughts.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
A medley designed only for me.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Imaginary friend recently promoted to agent.
Latest Memoir (of 87):
April showers brought us garden slugs.
- April showers brought us garden slugs.
- Nothing wrong with broccoli for breakfast.
- Why shouldn't a woman be opinionated??
- New book out, new brain needed!
- Stretching, strenghtening,relaxing,freeing me: Yoga.
- I'm most hyperactive in the morning.
- I scrapbook to bottle beautiful moments.
- Clean floors and a shining heart.
- Write, sketch, paint or nap? Nap.
- Sweet breeze, gentle sun, early spring.
- Geriatric kitty meowing early. Another baby.
- My washer-dryer sings to me.
- One mom, two kids with disabilities.
- Accepting we can't be everything everywhere.
- Remember, some things really can wait.