Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Accidental Extremist.
Other than that, I am loyal to bound books.
In bed I like to read:
Right now I am reading "Swimming," "Half-Broke Horses," "The Twisted River," "The Help," and "Juliet, Naked." Also "Stones" by my father, Michael Aaron Rockland.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Secret Garden
Right now, I'm reading:
Swimming and The Help
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I am the author of "150 Pounds," out 1/17. Chick Lit with an Edge!
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Married Catholic now have Chanukah tree.
- Married Catholic now have Chanukah tree.
- Need a cheap present for hubby.
- Watching football must love my hubby.
- No Longer Assuming: Losing My Child
- To retire is to expire, dude.
- Miscarried but hopeful about future eggs.
- Scared to be an un-famous writer.
- Took pill but didn't want to.
- Guy in band, totally bad idea.