KatcanMember since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I read anywhere and everywhere.
In bed I like to read:
Murder mystery and biographys.
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone with the Wind is a classic. Little Women, Little House on the Prarie series I have memorized from childhood.
Right now, I'm reading:
Estate paperwork!! I am drowning in it!!
Latest Memoir (of 166):
Childhood home belongs to brother now.
- Childhood home belongs to brother now.
- Need to write more, talk less.
- Never say "Things can't get worse!".
- Human kindness, greatest gift of all!!
- Suns shining. Schools out. Life' good!!
- Suns shining, it's a better day!
- I grieve for grandchild never born...
- Road taken was to damn bumpy.
- Son's pain made me forget mine.
- Lied to myself, it wasn't happiness.
- Two words - "I'm done"- hurts bad.
- Get over it! Do it now!
- I learned a very painful lesson.
- Stupid decisions bring expected painful ending....
- I want to stop, but can't.