Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Whatever new book I'm reading at the moment; I'm a bookworm.
My favorite story of all time is:
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Unexpected things happening at unexpected times.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Food tastes better surrounded by family.
- Food tastes better surrounded by family.
- Twenty-something desperately seeking her identity.
- Buying new ringtones is seriously addictive.
- Little moments make the best memories.
- Want to get away; run away.
- There's much more under the surface.
- I loathe you; I love you.
- Friends, family, good books: my paradise.
- Keeping faith: a rocky, worthwhile journey.
- Will start fighting for my dreams.
- Wondering what my real problem is.
- Family full of artists; only writer.
- White knights are way too perfect.
- Now, you're just another lesson learned.
- Feeling trapped by my own issues.