Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting up, dusting off and starting all over again. It happens. I've been knocked off my path a time or two and, fortunately, I have some voice that says, "Keep going." So, I do.
In bed I like to read:
Well written fiction.
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Book of Salt" What a beautifully written book.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Not terrified? I should go home.
- Not terrified? I should go home.
- Nurse work involves dealing with pricks.
- Screw ups happen. Just own them.
- When I am positive, everybody's happier.
- Take mail to the right mailbox.
- She stands between us and trouble.
- Trusts me to be a professional.
- Subtle. Like an amateur tuba player.
- Volcano erupts fusing and confusing facts.
- I know she has my back.
- She never sweats the little stuff.
- Keeping up with my hero co-workers.
- Beautiful souls holding hands, fighting together.
- Watching the best do their best.
- Belly flopping into a kiddie pool.