Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Being thirteen is nothing, calm down
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being surrounded by stress and frustration
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The public library?
In bed I like to read:
Realistic fiction books
My favorite story of all time is:
A Map Of The Known World
-Lisa Ann Sandell
Right now, I'm reading:
The Hobbit (again)
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 59):
In the end, I am stronger.
- In the end, I am stronger.
- Secret: Life isn't complicated, you are.
- I have learned to let go.
- Total bliss when waking up uninterrupted.
- Happiness is my key to life.
- Last words to the near departed?
- My heart's beating with the drums.
- Pictures can speak a thousand words.
- We live in a broken world.
- Maybe it was for the best?
- The sky is always blue. Always.
- Shadowed hope slips through my fingers.
- The voices, just make it stop.
- Happiness consists of: Love, Friendship, Compassion.
- Open doors: Smile. Closed doors: Mental-Breakdown.