Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Most likely accidently hurting myself or getting sick. I have this way of accumulating bad luck...
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Lord of the Rings
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 252):
Seems like no one hears me.
- Seems like no one hears me.
- Crying at work... not my day.
- Looked in the mirror... I'm unrecognizable.
- I'm unraveling one vein after another.
- Hiding the truth behind a smile.
- Two green pills numb the anger.
- Arms and legs shackled. No key.
- I don't remember who I am.
- Razor in pocket. Pounding in head.
- A burn mark tells of failure.
- Overwhelmed and underpaid leads to insanity.
- Done. Today nothing matters at all.
- Overwhelmed with work, school, and bills.
- My scars betray my secret past.
- I think I'm lost... so unsure...