Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 44):
Smart kid, adult life. Period.
- Smart kid, adult life. Period.
- Dropping dimes over your head.
- Squishy marbles bounce with rain.
- Freedom rings; class lets out.
- Please hide where you deserve.
- Since we broke our arms..
- Grand anthems cease to breathe.
- Flying light on wild wings.
- Mentor, losing momentum at top.
- Muscles pinch past my ears.
- New teacher: a break away.
- Words are not words anymore.
- The weight of it all.
- Just numb enough to feel.
- Lesson #1: Get some rest first.