Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
to be written...or to be read?
In bed I like to read:
anything that will help me fall asleep
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
loss and self motivation...a journey in the works
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Reality sinking in... And I'm drowning.
- Reality sinking in... And I'm drowning.
- Walls built, concrete reinforced, sniper ready.
- Trading used pencil for
- Feeling lonely...Not the only one.
- Keep waking up to the moonlight.
- We have moments left to share.
- His last breath was my first.
- To see the joy in life.
- Black belt in emotional self defense.
- Stop, smile...Just keep making lemonade!
- Serene awareness of bliss and sorrow.
- Life dream... Not a corner office.
- Silence becomes the most powerful language.
- Love became memories, memories became treasures.
- Lost between last year and forever.