Julia_LivesyMember since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
A Great Leader, A Great Future.
- A Great Leader, A Great Future.
- A Great Leader Changes our Future.
- Great Days are in out future.
- We are powerful enough to change.
- We are the Power of Change.
- Unity, Passion, Conviction Changes our Nation.
- Together we are mighty, alone weak.
- Yes, we can change our nation.
- Color is great two thousand eight.
- Kindness and compassion changes our nation.
- Less Greed Less me more you.
- America goes back to the future.
- Together we can pull ourselves up.
- Less greed not me but you.
- Kindness compassion conviction changes our nation.