JujyCakesMember since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Gift of the Magi
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm a good person, with a good heart and I'm nice...Why me?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Huffington Post, GOOD
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 11):
I keep hoping for the best.
- I keep hoping for the best.
- It's important to find your passions.
- Bosses talked, and they didn't walk.
- Kouign Amann, salty buttery sweet goodness.
- When will it be my turn?
- When I cry, you always answer.
- Cuddling my 9mo granddaughter at night.
- If graded for my life...F.
- Searching for the next chapter please.
- Loves me, lumps bump and all.
- Found my passions, just in time.