Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever is on my kindle
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
Latest Memoir (of 420):
Make a difference wherever you go.
- Make a difference wherever you go.
- Ambivalence turns into tears today mom.
- Must learn how to reboot brain.
- Never let it be said that...
- Free time: what do you do?
- Enough, Universe! You have my attention.
- Craving treats that are not healthy.
- Seeing reality from a different perspective.
- Moments are short, cherish each one.
- Take naps when you child naps.
- There be monsters in the woods.
- Moved to awe by nature's beauty.
- Love you from afar. Please notice.
- Remember to kiss each other goodnight.
- Express appreciation, show compassion, have fun.