Jude_LMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 41):
Is there really life after 50?
- Is there really life after 50?
- Older, but no more the wiser.
- Wish I was 25 years younger.
- Another health problem. What gives God?
- Ended 10-yr friendship. She didn't care.
- Ordeal over. Life does go on.
- I won't let cancer define me.
- After 35 days I am finished.
- Chemo shmemo. It won't define me.
- Greet 2010 with courage and dignity.
- Have quiet strength through next challenge.
- Live more. Learn more. Befriend others.
- Fight breast cancer. Endure chemo. SURVIVE.
- Lamenting that bad choices ruined life.
- A snowflake alone can do nothing.