Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Meaningful coincidences so strange, you'd think I made them up.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Memoirs Ink and NPR
In bed I like to read:
Short spiritual inspiration, Janet Evanovich or other light humorous reads --from the ridiculous to the sublime
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Prince by Antoine de St. Exupery
Right now, I'm reading:
You'd Better Not Cry by Augusten Burroughs
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Jewish at heart: Goy Luck Club.
- Jewish at heart: Goy Luck Club.
- Catholic in Jewish neighborhood: double guilt.
- Sell enough e-books, make life e-asier.
- Nothing to sneeze at: stay well.
- Write 12,500 six-word memoirs = book.
- My favorite condiment: "Ketchup" with friends.
- Some fabulous moms can’t have kids.
- The Mom Within heals all boo-boo’s.
- Mommified: Birth mom abandoned, adoptive smothered.
- Virgo Sun, Capricorn Moon. Perfectionism's prisoner.
- Likes to push boundaries. Twooshes often.
- If not tweeting, fingers Twitter withdrawal.
- Evolved since childhood. Still like bananas.
- Foodie wannabe hottie--delusions of grindeur.
- 'Oprah? Oh, Sure'