Member since November, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You're stronger than all this, promise.
In bed I like to read:
My girl friends freckles as if they were braille, and holding the secrets to life.
My favorite story of all time is:
Only Revolutions by Mark Z. Danielewski
Latest Memoir (of 81):
Texas angel now my NYC roommate.
- Texas angel now my NYC roommate.
- First string player. Second string treatment.
- She came. I watched via Skype.
- Six pack down. Keep 'em comin'.
- Dripped on her sheets without me.
- Disappearing into the abyss of possibilities.
- Month until graduation. Fuck, what now?
- Tumblr's down. What can I do?
- Politics of Texas may define life.
- I miss having passion for life.
- Missing someone I've never even met.
- Peaked at 18. What now? Seriously.
- Suffered dime-life crisis, living in wake.
- I got dumped on Thanksgiving. Harsh.