Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being afraid of deer, autism, clowns, thresholds and falling space debris.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Rage Against The Mushugenah, The Giving Tree,
Latest Memoir (of 368):
I've apologized to my last gravestone.
- I've apologized to my last gravestone.
- Play today. Play tomorrow. Work someday.
- Let ye without scandal exclaim outrage!
- Introverts just hide our scars better.
- Powerball dreams dashed. Returning gold teeth.
- I'm an introvert who craves expression.
- Choreograhping my upcoming fall from grace.
- Starting gun fires! He's outrunning Autism.
- Bought Powerball Tickets. Ordered gold teeth.
- Buried truth garden starting to grow.
- Strangers always make the best scapegoats.
- All of my temples are greying.
- Fertilizing world with my shitty writing.
- Road Less Taken has toll booth.
- Immortality always just six keystrokes away.