Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Forget being "right" Be kind instead.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being afraid of deer, autism, clowns, thresholds and falling space debris.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Rage Against The Mushugenah, The Giving Tree,
Latest Memoir (of 402):
I never talk to burning bushes.
- I never talk to burning bushes.
- I'm clumsy. Keep spilling my guts.
- Those terrible sinking feelings keep resurfacing.
- Installing shag carpet. Expecting more action.
- My brainwaves are at low tide.
- Terrified of both noise and silence.
- Love. Create. Forgive. Thank. Accept. Laugh.
- Selling tickets to my next tantrum.
- Wish God would rapture my guilt.
- Baltic Avenue budget with Boardwalk tastes.
- HBO was a terrible Sex-Ed Teacher.
- My courage runs on red wine.
- Riding melting glacier. Preparing to swim.
- Gotta give people better gossip material.
- Six a day keeps breakdown away.