Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being afraid of deer, autism, clowns, thresholds and falling space debris.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Rage Against The Mushugenah, The Giving Tree,
Latest Memoir (of 374):
Big Bad Wolf found my hide-a-key!
- Big Bad Wolf found my hide-a-key!
- Inverting Maslow's pyramid. Starting with Self-Actualization.
- 15-year wedding anniversary. Still pinching myself.
- My cologne is Jif peanut butter.
- Too short to "get over it".
- Emotional vampires hate my peppy strut.
- I've apologized to my last gravestone.
- Play today. Play tomorrow. Work someday.
- Let ye without scandal exclaim outrage!
- Introverts just hide our scars better.
- Powerball dreams dashed. Returning gold teeth.
- I'm an introvert who craves expression.
- Choreograhping my upcoming fall from grace.
- Starting gun fires! He's outrunning Autism.
- Bought Powerball Tickets. Ordered gold teeth.