Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NY Times Lives Column/ Modern Love
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
fairy tales with heavy life lessons
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Baby pigeon orphaned adopted grudgingly released.
- Baby pigeon orphaned adopted grudgingly released.
- Sex, Cults and the 1970s, Really
- If You See Something, Shut up.
- You Take My Breath Away...Not
- Six Degrees of Conan O'Brien
- 25 Years of Secret Love, Why?
- Welcome to my parlor said the.
- Work hard. Play by the rules.
- When in doubt, love a pigeon.
- Chop wood, carry water, what next?
- He said he would tell her.
- She did the huck-a-buck.
- Do that again, you're fired.
- 25 years of scarlet solitude.