Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Her face, her gesture, lost forever.
- Her face, her gesture, lost forever.
- There's no hospital for Mother Earth.
- Dreamt I saw a fox face-on.
- Skeletons in my closet are happy.
- Our cool huddled happy nonvoting masses.
- Elevator talk, just a little town.
- Try to eat a sandwich upside-down!
- Cheeses mean a lot to me.
- My love is under the ocean.
- Love is wasted on the young.
- My mother, alive in my dream.
- Everything is said and done. When?
- I moved a lot, then settled.
- There's so much more to do!
- Why can't we all go on?