Member since August, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Picking up women at closing time after ten drinks and waking up to find they don't look so good
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Excerpts from Ulysses over and over.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Isabel Allende's "The Infinite Plan"
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Lived on the edge. Fell Off.
- Lived on the edge. Fell Off.
- Incorrigible dreamer. Do not disturb please.
- Incorrigible dreamer. Please do not.
- Avidly read phenomenology. Remember erotic encounters.
- Talked about death over gargantuan meals.
- I killed time. Time killed me?
- Embrace mother earth with wild fury.
- Hang on loosely. I'll keep you.
- Whores sex unsafe but Heart safe.
- Born. Golfed. Smoked. Reproduced. Drank. Remembering.
- Drank my share. And yours too.
- Savored the comforts of worn furniture.
- Walked the tideline. Left no footprints.
- Crumbs of my life; Devoured by.
- Ran with the Night. Tank.