Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Anything with words
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
This question and my response.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I don't think this is possible. A life is too elaborate to encapsulate in to a single song.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't you dare change a thing.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Behind the scenes, featuring JimTom's username.
- Behind the scenes, featuring JimTom's username.
- It will hurt. But, we'll survive.
- Too many cops, not enough justice.
- Humans were created. God's greatest atrocity.
- I think I hate this website.
- Death is victory. Embrace your life.
- Who'da thought we'd stoop so low?
- The addictions made you so sick.
- A lung full of pure inspiration.
- Rock bottom is your wake-up call.
- I watched a movie this weekend.
- Not a phase. It's a lifestyle.
- After a while, solitude is hell.
- You taught me how to live.
- Be yourself enough to stand apart.