Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A series of self-fulfilling prophecies.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
On the Metra.
In bed I like to read:
George R.R. Martin!
My favorite story of all time is:
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Dark chocolate goes next to vitamins.
- Dark chocolate goes next to vitamins.
- Italian beef, sausage, bread, ice, mother.
- Self-proclaimed Atheist loves Christmas Music.
- Okcupid'ed with better than okay results!
- Love both myself and the gym.
- Carries reusable, designer, leather grocery bags.
- Found heavy gem; loved a stone.
- Garnering their appliances as parting gifts.
- An entire box of Crackerjack-- prizeless.
- A series of self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Internet exploitation at 13, dating impaired.
- 3,000 miles of seduction and guilt.