Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
various bookstores, libraries, websites, and newspapers.
In bed I like to read:
Non-fiction. My own mind. Facebook status updates.
My favorite story of all time is:
Here? No clue.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 63):
We will be retirement home sweethearts.
- We will be retirement home sweethearts.
- You loved me. I wasn't crazy.
- Stephanie. Monika. Charlotte. He wants me.
- Hated because he wanted me first.
- The bored housewife writes about you.
- My muse is not my husband.
- Living in Wisconsin is finally interesting.
- Six-year-old on Prozac. Proud day here.
- They all still pine for me.
- Ten pound baby. Still walking funny.
- You: I like my version better.
- Not all nice guys finish last.
- Said I couldn't. So I did.
- Positive person screwed over. Everything changes.
- I wrote. He read. I cringed.