Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I try not to throw up my hands in exasperation.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Plague Years, by Daniel Dafoe
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Analog mind scanning digital world.
- Analog mind scanning digital world.
- Fat/carb/protein percentages rein in my fantasies.
- He preferred "fuck" over "make love.".
- Dude is gone but emails continue.
- Haunted by dead dream of family.
- Soul mate prefers solitude to mating.
- Eros worn down; agape currently flowering.
- Father figure wants to be babied.
- The Translation to Fantasy
- Avant-garde birth, death oddly mainstream.
- Rat cerebral scan reveals surprising girl.
- Excellent material for the average mind.
- Almost seven, she still snuggles nightly.
- The good old postwar bird war.
- Now sit here quietly and shoot.