Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Wanting what I can't have.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Nowhere really, I happened upon SMITH by accident.
In bed I like to read:
I don't really read in bed, it makes me go to sleep!!
My favorite story of all time is:
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice or Perfume by Patrick Suskind
Right now, I'm reading:
How a Moth Becomes a Boat by Josephine Rowe and Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Latest Memoir (of 80):
Eating my feelings- supersize that shit!
- Eating my feelings- supersize that shit!
- Loving motherhood, just needs more balance.
- Two under two. Am I crazy?
- Evie Delilah: granddaughter, daughter, princess, saviour.
- Motherhood: greatest gift, also greatest challenge.
- My baby, Evie's milk drunk smile.
- Kissed a girl and liked it.
- Always seeking the approval of others.
- Considering overdose but properly this time.
- Friends shouldn't have a use-by date.
- Pink roses for nothing- good husband.
- Drunken brotherly love makes me smile.
- Love is on my arms forever.
- Time to peel off fat suit.
- Cutting wrists. juvenile, but so cathartic.