Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys at the moment! It always changes.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
No one in particular, I just hope anyone who does read it appreciates it :)
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Appreciate your teenage years!! Don't jump into everything straight away, take your time and enjoy being young.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The grass always being greener o the other side.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Nowhere really, I happened upon SMITH by accident.
In bed I like to read:
The kindle, because I can read it without waking my baby :)
My favorite story of all time is:
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice or Perfume by Patrick Suskind
Right now, I'm reading:
A Storm of Swords by George R R Martin
Latest Memoir (of 90):
So beautiful, even when she's crying.
- So beautiful, even when she's crying.
- I cried. It must be serious.
- True love lies within my daughters.
- What to do with our photos?
- He should have been a soldier.
- So, Mum was right all along.
- We were never going to last.
- Even the kids know it's wrong.
- It's the wrong kind of love.
- Wishing the New Gods really existed.
- Eating my feelings- supersize that shit!
- Loving motherhood, just needs more balance.
- Two under two. Am I crazy?
- Evie Delilah: granddaughter, daughter, princess, saviour.
- Motherhood: greatest gift, also greatest challenge.