JesshampsonMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
bad first dates
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Great stories about relationships and triumph
My favorite story of all time is:
Cinderella or The Little Mermaid...tough call
Right now, I'm reading:
I am currently reading Three Cups of Tea
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Who's going to say it first?
- Who's going to say it first?
- It's Never Fair But Always Fun.
- You, Me and a Rainy Sunday.
- Egypt was my playground, my childhood.
- I Finally Believe I am Enough.
- I finally Believe I was Enough.
- The sweet sound of your laugh.
- My hand in yours driving nowhere.
- Being the "girl next door" sucks.
- Do something that scares me shitless.
- Loving on others makes me whole.