Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Writer's Digest, Six Sentences, Flash Fiction Online
Right now, I'm reading:
Developmental Science Advanced Textbook, Abnormal Psychology (among other required readings), and the latest Harvard Review.
My favorite story of all time is:
Poe's "The Masque of the Red Death"
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Never felt more like bleeding inside.
- Never felt more like bleeding inside.
- Note to self: never trust men.
- In the crowd, I'm most alone.
- [please enter self-indulgent, witty memoir here].
- Can’t finish the paper: busy procrastinating.
- Surprise treasure hunt. She said yes!
- Nostalgia, like memories of unrequited desire.
- The present: ghost of my past.
- Sky far behind. Dream's the limit.
- Work for tomorrow, live for today.
- Harder you work, harder you live.
- Work for life works for me.
- Habituated to college. Now I'm nocturnal.
- I don't need six words to.
- Birth, 5, 4, 3, 2, Death.