Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Green eggs and ham.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Wish I could pause the sands.
- Wish I could pause the sands.
- Need to borrow a BB gun.
- Plastic- good idea at the time.
- Home and half-way to here.
- We're about the same, except that.
- My cat just doesn't get it.
- Baguette end never makes it home.
- Digital life takes care of itself.
- Food is something that lived once.
- I'm a dad, it looks hard.
- Free your water, kill your plastic.
- Knowing better really doesn't matter much.
- Undone. Unfound. Reckless love. Dreams abound.