Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the messed up childhood I had and how it is still affecting every fiber of my being.
Latest Memoir (of 61):
Skin cancer in my ear again!
- Skin cancer in my ear again!
- At 12 thought suicide, still here!
- Afraid...daughter will feel like I do.
- I love my dog the most...
- Alone, but so many people around...
- I'm tired of always being alone..
- Do they need to be cruel????
- At work,I look forward to drinking.
- Life-raft has a hole, no bucket..
- I try hard, still not enough..
- Sleeping is when I'm at peace..
- Her pain was just too much.
- How do you forget/forgive the abuse?
- Maybe Im going to be okay..
- Who am I really? Don't know.