Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NYTimes., TVGuide.com, lots of pet-related sites
In bed I like to read:
EW, NY Mag, cookbooks
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lottery & 'I Know Someone is Waiting for me Somewhere' by Anna Gavalda
Right now, I'm reading:
Ship Fever by Andrea Barrett
Latest Memoir (of 15):
In the Moment, at the Moment
- In the Moment, at the Moment
- My smile curls like hers did.
- I miss her; she's inside me.
- Mom: my best friend, most missed.
- I miss my best friend.
- I hear her laugh in mine.
- Jeff Goldbum's Virgin Pinkberry Experience
- I waited; he was worth it.
- Live to eat, not the opposite.
- Chocolate, cheese & truffle, my heaven.
- Voracious appetite for food and life.
- Spicy in the kitchen, and bed.
- Salads are the crunch of life.
- My uterus hurts like my heart.
- I love you more every day.