Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Watching my boys turn into men.
- Watching my boys turn into men.
- The beginning was bad, ended worse.
- I'm pleased to know this lady.
- Wander why he doesn't ask forgiveness.
- Living my life through a magazine.
- Auditions closed, no fictitious characters casted.
- Dreaming my life away wide awake.
- My story is still being written.
- Can't imagine loving any other way.
- Defending my truths while burying lies.
- Found confidence in lady in mirror.
- Found myself, then lost "me" again.
- Running from yesterday, to stalk tomorrow.
- Drowning in pain, toss life jacket.
- Taught me the value of caring.