Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Life’s a journey of unexpected events.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The fact that everything that happens seems to be connected somehow. Example You just sold your old broken down truck for a good portion of cash and the very same day your hot water heater goes out. Damn the hot water heater is out, but luckily I have the money to replace it.
My favorite story of all time is:
Thumbalina and The Bridges of Madison County
Right now, I'm reading:
Jules Vern - I've got 35 of his books on my kindle and I am working through them.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Still working on that....
Latest Memoir (of 101):
Family is forever, love them hard.
- Family is forever, love them hard.
- 100 days and still going strong.
- Everyone should have a second chance.
- Some people we just have to...
- Trust is earned not freely given.
- Hanging out and having a ball.
- Bitching and complaining, just stop already.
- Lets be silly its about time.
- Day two of adventure, let's begin.
- A new adventure is just beginning.
- Ready or not we're PA bound.
- Always be on the lookout for...
- Children bless mothers with many gifts.
- I wish my heart was understood.
- Listen hard to your inner voice.