Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Shit sucks, gets better and worse
In bed I like to read:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"You Wanna Freak Out" by My Morning Jacket
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Holding hands always gets me trouble.
- Holding hands always gets me trouble.
- In dreams you still say no.
- Tossed prenatal vitamins day I left.
- I\'m my own boss, scary stuff.
- My best boss broke my heart.
- Home office doubles as napping space.
- I'm my own boss, scary stuff.
- "I'm sorry", doesn't really cover it.
- Married my prom date. Bad idea.
- To blog or not? Silly question.
- Should have made a sex tape.
- Freak in streets, lady in sheets.
- You ruined many songs for me.
- Perfect wedding, not so perfect marriage.
- He broke my heart 7 times.