Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Somebody who's already dead.
Right now, I'm reading:
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Listen carefully; Observe thoroughly; Be concise
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Adversities and Hardships
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 170):
Years of adversity due to bipolar.
- Years of adversity due to bipolar.
- Bipolar. Lopolar. Hipolar. It gets old.
- The history is a compelling feature.
- My Dad helps keep her well.
- Mom and I are both trying.
- Positive captions do not always help.
- Would you rather; or rather not?
- Too eccentric; can she be found?
- Life has slightly become better, incrementally.
- Dear Dad, he leads by example.
- This year is awesome so far...
- So far, this year seems ok.
- Come home and become a teacher.
- The pain of loneliness is sweet.
- Addicted to bits and bytes forever.