Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm writing, can I do that later?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Six Sentence, The Verb, Friday Flash, At The Bijou, Thrillers Killers'N'Chillers, Not from here are you, Vox Poetica, Gloom Cupboard, Paul Brazill, Helium, Facebook, Hint of fiction, One Sentence, Doorknobs and Body Paint, Word Salad , The Poem Factory, Blink Ink, Gather,Thinking Ten--,The Mind Worm, MuDJoB, Pen Ten Scribes, FaceBook , linkedin, and Jeanette Cheezum's cavalcadeofstars
In bed I like to read:
Six-Word Memoirs by writers Famous and obscure, It all changed in an instant and Love and Heartbreak (I'm in all three and proud of it).
My favorite story of all time is:
The house of sand and fog and Taken
Right now, I'm reading:
Smith mag. :-)
Latest Memoir (of 448):
Get up. Get dressed. Get busy.
- Get up. Get dressed. Get busy.
- America won't let bombs stop us.
- Saturday's love is only Mondays memory.
- Bodies are packages, gifts are inside.
- Ten fingers and ten little toes.
- Our hearts shared the same rhythm.
- We always danced the same tune.
- War victimizes the earth and humanity.
- Happiness is a drumstick for you.
- Cut the stress, welcome new things.
- Why do characters fill our dreams?
- When does a writer get sleep?
- Delivered in a dark, dank cell.
- Did I mention I hate mamography?
- No one understands what you saw.