Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting chucked out of the library for to many withdrawals.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Other bibliophile teen blogs.
In bed I like to read:
THings my friendsd have suggested. Shannon Hale anything.
Right now, I'm reading:
Harry Potter. First time, and I love it.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
What's better than poetry? Just death.
- What's better than poetry? Just death.
- Student of the inevitable crash downwards.
- Learned love from rap songs. Idiot.
- Quite stupidly, I kissed you back.
- I still believe that you're good.
- War is the dirtiest of words.
- No man to validate my existence.
- I made pie. No left overs.
- Baked for my dentist. Extra toothbrush.
- I recycle everything but my heart.
- Your blog is my home page.
- When I grow Upper
- Heads turned only to find me.
- Never in love. Mr. Darcy syndrome.
- If I had hindsight, I would...