Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
FanFiction.net or in a bookshop.
In bed I like to read:
Young adult romance sprinkled with humor.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
I just want to hold him.
- I just want to hold him.
- Emotionless mask has started to crack.
- Boy I love, loves someone else.
- My sickness just keeps getting worse.
- I don't want to go anymore.
- Gave us two days notice. Fucker.
- Parents were rebellious teens. Expect perfection.
- From California to Maine. Interesting experience.
- I've always been curious towards death.
- Being alone is not a sin.
- I promise you will survive this.
- My first love? A fictional character.
- Sometimes I want to run away.