Jason_OwenMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
I thank God Christmas is over.
- I thank God Christmas is over.
- Six words. That's almost a mouthful.
- Middle age: Always a while away.
- Heart not in it. Bin it.
- Let me take the redundancy cheque.
- Mediocrity always rises, like human waste.
- Work from home. Pyjamas at midday.
- Feeling better. Now to cheat death.
- Now, when did golf get exciting?
- Writing a novel. Like everyone else.
- One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Sex.
- I remembered. You only live once.
- Just when life seems resolved. Kaboom!
- Like everybody else: writing a novel.
- Now swans don't mate for life!