Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Always has candy on her desk.
- Always has candy on her desk.
- Said, "If he goes, I go.".
- Writing checks my mouth can't cash.
- The possibility of inspiring other people.
- My very best work inspires me.
- Rebecca Black is famous, I'm not.
- Knowing Clarissa can't explain it all.
- Seeing the confetti cannon pop culture.
- Where's Waldo followed by word association.
- Trying to emulate my favorite works.
- Orientation of front doors in sitcoms.
- Not having to wear a uniform.
- Because Saturday can't come soon enough.
- At home we feel like tourists.