Member since June, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Other writer's websites, blogs, facebook posts, magazines, books.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Just another hurdle to get over.
In bed I like to read:
Anything the pulls me in.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Instant Millionaire, by Mark Fisher
Right now, I'm reading:
If You Want To Write, by Brenda Ueland
Latest Memoir (of 126):
I'm dead inside. Need spiritual growth.
- I'm dead inside. Need spiritual growth.
- No more heart pounding happy beats.
- My hope disappeared September 29, 2011.
- He doesn't love me. The end.
- I cried all night. It's over.
- Disillusioned again. What's wrong with me?
- Pumpkin and pecan pie belong together.
- I want to say, Fuck it.
- I'm repeating the same behavioral patterns.
- Pining for an unfeeling, secretive jerk.
- Expressed my love. Wish I hadn't.
- Getting fed up with being ignored.
- Know I won't be around forever.
- One day, he'll notice my silence.