Jane_StillingerMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ants invade the cat's food bowl the morning I have an early appointment.
My favorite story of all time is:
Two Years Before the Mast by Richard Henry Dana
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Brilliant with mischievous sense of humor.
- Brilliant with mischievous sense of humor.
- Pleased son marches to own drummer.
- First dates: guys mentioned they're Jewish.
- Love internet. Nonetheless, drowning in paperwork.
- Prevent elephant charging? Confiscate credit card.
- Our Constitution and ingenuity solve problems.
- Without cursive, who'll decipher historic documents?
- Where did I put my keys?
- Why won't congresspersons work efficiently together?
- Dad quoted proverbs for every occasion.
- Pray for elderly aunt in traction.
- Play. Learn. Follow your passion. Create.
- History repeats itself. History repeats itself.
- Pain ignites creativity. Hope trumps despair.
- Observe. Question. Graduate. Pursue. Vote. Recycle.