JaneVoxMember since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
The best is yet to come.
- The best is yet to come.
- Christmas duck, newly shot, that's rich.
- One pinch love, one cup guilt.
- Stay-at-home wears yoga pants.
- Ocean and bluff are surely enough.
- A constant tap on the shoulder.
- House-made, hand-churned, high-priced artisan food fight.
- Will you try our "signature dish?".
- "Is the living room a hamper?".
- Did you shoplift in middle school?
- Why buy school supplies in July?
- Helping doctors do no harm rocks!
- Clean desk, favorite ball point pen.
- Set clear expectations and managed workload.
- I don't need to take credit.