JammiesMember since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
I miss feeling like a priority.
- I miss feeling like a priority.
- If it ends...? If it doesn't...?
- Something is fundamentally wrong wtih me.
- Change your thoughts. Find your happiness.
- Love my job, but family suffers.
- Viewing models induces desire for surgery.
- Bathing suite, $65. Covered rear, priceless.
- Literally aching from four days apart.
- Happy for her, but insanely jealous.
- Finally opened up. Was somewhat disappointed.
- She danced. I cried. We grew.
- Texted, "Goodnight" to my daughter upstairs.
- Perhaps, missing him is my punishment.
- The First Crack